RE: The Tech in Tech Writer

Subject: RE: The Tech in Tech Writer
From: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'elizabeth j allen'" <eja -at- samurai -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:34:27 -0500

I'm one of those without a tech background. For me, getting to the
understanding of the technical stuff is one of the major joys of tech
writing. The second major joy is crafting text that makes the technical
gibberish understandable to the audience.

I love to learn new stuff and I love to pass it on to others.

Do I pass?

-Karen