Re: Cases for telecommuting/working remotely

Subject: Re: Cases for telecommuting/working remotely
From: Brian Gordon <elasticsoul2003 -at- yahoo -dot- ca>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

I also work at a software development company employing ~80 people. When our receptionist became ill, the call went out for volunteers to answer the phone during lunch, and various people stepped up, including developers. Honestly, I think you're being taken advantage of. Don't enable selfishness and lack of consideration!! :-)

All the best,
Brian