RE: Contract for a book

Subject: RE: Contract for a book
From: Maggie_Secara -at- capgroup -dot- com
To: tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:12:32 -0700

There's always the library. But for a modest annual fee, it's a pretty good
site, if you use it regularly.

Maggie Secara | The Capital Group Companies | Location: LAO
| Extension: 92274
Outside: (213) 452-2274 | E-mail:
maggie_secara -at- capgroup -dot- com
[ Mailing: 333 S. Hope Street  Los Angeles, CA 90071 USA ]

08/21/2006 01:34:44 PM: