RE: Ventura

Subject: RE: Ventura
From: "Metzger, Lucinda M" <Lucinda -dot- Metzger -at- ca -dot- com>
To: "Mike Schmidt" <mschmidt -at- weathercentral -dot- tv>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:23:58 -0400

Mike, are your graphics in the same folder as your chapter, or in a
separate folder?

(Disclaimer: I've used Ventura 8, not 10, but I think the suggestions
below work for both versions.)

In version 8, you can rename the folder with no problems if the graphics
are in the same folder. The next time you open the chapter, Ventura will
first try to look in the old folder. When it can't find that, it will
look for the graphics in the folder where the chapter is located (in
this case, the renamed folder).

If the graphics are in a separate folder, you should be able to simply
open the chapter from the old folder and do a "save as" to save it to a
new folder. The chapter will "remember" its graphics locations. You can
then delete the old folder and chapter with impunity.

HTH,

Cindy Metzger
CA
Senior Technical Writer