RE: Do you edit with your mouth open?

Subject: RE: Do you edit with your mouth open?
From: "Robert Landry" <robert -dot- landry -at- rapt -dot- com>
To: "Barbara Philbrick" <caslon -at- alltel -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:52:13 -0700

I seem to remember watching some reality or forensics show where an
expert indicated that looking up to the right was an indication that a
witness or suspect was trying to remember something, and looking up to
the left or down was an indication that a witness was not telling the
truth, or looking to invent the truth.

<rolls eyes up to the right>

Robert J. Landry
Senior Technical Writer
Rapt Inc.
phone: 415-932-2687
email: robert -dot- landry -at- rapt -dot- com

From: techwr-l-bounces+caslon=alltel -dot- net -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com