RE: Usefulness of Grant Writing to APMC?

Subject: RE: Usefulness of Grant Writing to APMC?
From: "Patterson, Jan" <Jan -dot- Patterson -at- esph -dot- com>
To: "Susan Hogarth" <hogarth -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:09:20 -0400

Typically the proposals we write are for contracts (responses to
requests for proposals). In this particular case, the proposal was to a
California government agency offering grant funding for specific
research and development. The systems would be used in California and
then perhaps elsewhere.

jan.