RE: My doc was too good

Subject: RE: My doc was too good
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>,<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 00:03:54 -0700

Which at least makes sure the other animals go for the marketing person.

Ahh, clock just turned over to Friday, so I'm safe going OT a little. People always ask us scuba divers aren't we afraid of sharks. We tell them no, because we use the buddy system and dive knives. Long as you can swim faster than your buddy, you're fine..draw blood on him, and swim like hell. :) But since I'm a slow swimmer, I tend not to tell that one too often, especially as I'm going diving this weekend. More in seal territory than shark territory though, so I'm not real worried.

Keri Morgret

At 02:54 PM 8/31/2006, Joe Malin wrote:

My immediate reaction is:

* no good deed goes unpunished
* you're locked in a room with a ravenous alligator, a great white shark, a python, and a
marketing person. You have a gun with only two bullets. What do you do?
You shoot the marketing person twice.

And I've *worked* in marketing. Never again.