RE: Mutlitasking and time management

Subject: RE: Mutlitasking and time management
From: "Sarah Bouchier" <Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com>
To: "Jones, Donna" <DJones -at- zebra -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:39:43 +0100

Thinking about your ABC time management system, I'm reminded of an idea
I had a while ago which I'm surprised nobody's developed (if someone
actually has, tell me, I want this!)

It's a piece of software that allows you to specify due dates and
escalation paths for projects. For example, you could specify:

Essential projects: C until two months before due date, whereupon it
becomes B until one month before due date, whereupon it becomes A
Nice-to-haves: D until one month before due date, whereupon it becomes C
until one week before due date, whereupon it becomes B

You just enter each project with a due date and an escalation path, the
software automatically escalates the importance as the project due date
approaches, and every day a little window pops up to tell you what it's
most important for you to be doing.

If I could be bothered to learn the appropriate languages, I'd write it
myself :)

Sarah Bouchier
Technical Author

exony