RE: fonts in imported graphic look bizarre

Subject: RE: fonts in imported graphic look bizarre
From: "Johnson, Tom" <TJohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>, "Fiona Krycek" <fiona -dot- krycek -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:52:47 -0400

As I mentioned to Fiona offline, check the Adobe website for recent patches. As for Visio EMF, that was the only way I could get my graphics to work before I discovered the patches. I guess it depends...

Richard is right about JPEG. Don't use it except for photos and maybe screen shots.

Tom Johnson
Technical Writer
tjohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com