Re: I'm sticking with WinHelp (was Re: WinHelp on Vista - a usefullink)

Subject: Re: I'm sticking with WinHelp (was Re: WinHelp on Vista - a usefullink)
From: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: "sbuckley" <sbuckley -at- onlinewriter -dot- com>, "'Bill Swallow'" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:59:04 -0500

I don't believe such standards exist... as far as I know, the only standard is that the help format can be connected to a Windows desktop application developed with one of the common development tools.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer