RE: If you don't want people to know your age...

Subject: RE: If you don't want people to know your age...
From: "Doug Grossman" <Doug -dot- Grossman -at- sas -dot- com>
To: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:12:26 -0400

Yeah, that was my real point---that it might not have anything to do with anything, and it especially might not have anything to do with age. Making that assumption could potentially be a bad move. For example, if I use douggrossman92 -at- aol -dot- com, does that mean that I'm 92? Does it mean that I'm 14? Probably neither. I would be using that because it's the year my son was born.