Re: Can I Automatically Insert Section Breaks?

Subject: Re: Can I Automatically Insert Section Breaks?
From: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Prachi Angel" <shiprachi103 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:53:52 +0530

Hello all,
Will some kind TECHWR-Ler please tell me if they saw my post with the
macro in it (to solve the problem of inserting section breaks at each
Heading1) in their mail?

Just so I know that it got to the list? If it's been on the list and
is being ignored, that's fine by me and I won't bother any more
either. Not knowing is driving me nuts, though.

Thanks,
Ed.

On 10/14/06, Edgar D' Souza <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> Try this:

***VBA code excised***