RE: Webworks, Framemaker, TOC headaches

Subject: RE: Webworks, Framemaker, TOC headaches
From: "Dennett, Denise" <denise -dot- dennett -at- matrixone -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:28:55 -0500

Are you using conditional text? If so, when you generate in Frame with a
condition showing, the TOC will have entries for that. If you then
generate in Webworks with that condition hidden, the TOC will have links
to hidden text which will cause problems. The TOC will work in Frame
(because the text is not hidden).

Good luck,

Denise