RE: Email harvesting from the list

Subject: RE: Email harvesting from the list
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:26:33 -0500

Here is the response I sent to Larry:

Larry,

1. As soon as I discover the e-mail list from which you obviously harvested
my address, I will be asking the list manager to ban you from it. Consider
yourself notified that I do NOT participate in professional lists in order
to invite spam.

2. I am PROHIBITED from opening unsolicited attachments, and for good
reason. I did not and will not open yours.

3. Take me out of your contact list immediately. Do NOT send an apology or
a confirmation that you have removed me from your contacts. If I receive
any more e-mails from you I will complain to your superiors AND your
Internet Service Provider.

Dori Green

A claim of ignorance is not an excuse. No pity, and no prisoners. My
choice not to escalate to superiors and ISP has more to do with my time
constraints today than with any compassion toward poor Larry. Anybody who
has enough internet skill to send out spam also has the responsibility to
respect the clearly-stated list rules.