RE: Case Studies? Success Stories? Or anything else ?

Subject: RE: Case Studies? Success Stories? Or anything else ?
From: "Technical Writer" <i -dot- technicalwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'Susan Hogarth'" <hogarth -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:56:12 +0530

Hi Susan,

> I don't understand the use of the word 'bifurcation' in the above
> sentence. It's a word I thought I knew :-(

I meant to ask how can I distribute into either, Case Studies or Success
Stories or White Paper or any other appropriate title to describe the
achievements (successful projects undertaken by a software development
company and the services they offered to their clients)?

For your information, I am writing for a software development company, they
want to put up their achievements (successful projects undertaken and the
services they delivered to their clients, some of them happen to be direct
customers and some of them happen to be indirect customers having an
intermediate between the company and the end user) on their website.

Thanks,
Technical Writer