RE: Colons in cross references

Subject: RE: Colons in cross references
From: "Patterson, Jan" <Jan -dot- Patterson -at- esph -dot- com>
To: "Shannon Wade" <swade -at- daktronics -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 18:29:44 -0500

Does the section/subsection you're inserting a cross reference for
contain the colon?

If it does, go to Tools > Options > Print. If Update Links is selected,
then the links are updated anytime you print the document.

jan.
jan e patterson
sr technical writer - environmental systems products - tucson, az