Re: Interviewing Strategies

Subject: Re: Interviewing Strategies
From: Ned Bedinger <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>
To: vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:07:01 -0800

James Barrow wrote:

Well, Kermit, you seem to have leapfrogged past the interview to a time when
this character is actually working for the company.

Let me sum my waning interest in this matter for you:

The guy has a loud angry phone call. To me, the story of interest isn't what it means to Chicken Little, it is whether he's the kind of guy who goes home with flowers or not. Who knows, he might be very passionate about his work too. The receptionist in this tale has no experience with these things (an assumption, but safe), yet is given enough credence by the hiring manager that the applicant gets blown off. It seems so phobic and sanitary to me. There isn't any depth, there isn't any balance. In fact, I judge this annecdote to be a hoax.

With Kindest Regards,

Ned Bedinger
doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com