RE: Measurable objectives?

Subject: RE: Measurable objectives?
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:31:44 -0500

Yes, you can measure the achievement of schedules. You can also measure
the extent to which your previously identified variables affect the
achievement of schedules.

However, "Maintain pro-active control" is bubble-wrap for this otherwise
quantifiable goal. I'd leave it out.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.