RE: Unusual Employment Agreements

Subject: RE: Unusual Employment Agreements
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: technical writing plus <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:00:41 -0800 (PST)

Not really...some of the best agencies I've ever worked for (I've
worked for maybe 10 agencies) has any number of self-protections.
They were also the most willing to work with me on reasonable
requests.

Everybody is so willing to tell others to jump at the slightest hint
of anything, whether it is with agencies, employers, clients. I
assume that if Richard got to the point of getting a contract to
sign, both parties have time and effort invested. Doesn't it save
alot of effort if we first attempt to come to a middle ground?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."