RE: Oxymorons & Luddites

Subject: RE: Oxymorons & Luddites
From: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>
To: "Brasel, Russell" <russell -dot- brasel -at- hccredit -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:04:44 -0000

Russell forgot two other methods of Luddite communications: drum
pounding and heliograph. However I would suspect a true,
dyed-in-the-wool [;^}]Luddite would disavow the heliograph and Aldiss
lamp as too technologically advanced. . .

David B. Dubin
Senior Curriculum Developer
Sage Software
727-579-1111 x 3356