Readability Question

Subject: Readability Question
From: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:50:41 -0000

Colleagues,
Here is a question that I'm sure has been asked in the past. We develop
technical training for human resource management system software and
payroll software and have a very diverse audience. One of the
"standards" that we are in the process of discussing across our business
units is that of readability levels. So, to be brief, would you please
share with me the readability levels you target for specific audiences
and/or cite other sources that may have that information? We would
greatly appreciate your insights.

Regards,

David B. Dubin
Senior Curriculum Developer