RE: Your To-Do List

Subject: RE: Your To-Do List
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:46:33 -0000

I guess you could, sort of, maybe, do most of this using Outlook. Get the
2003 version if possible as it's much better for this kind of thing
(flagging emails in particular is something I now can't do with out). The
Journal can track your email activity and whatnot, and if you use the
Outlook Today list and spend sometime customizing the various views in the
Task pane, well you'll get something close to what you are looking for I'm
sure.

Other possibles:
http://lifehacker.com/software/todo-manager/20-ways-to-manage-todos-227023.p
hp