RE: Friday Question

Subject: RE: Friday Question
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:18:48 -0800

Looking to Freelance? "The Well-Fed Writer" and "The Well-Fed Writer: Back
for Seconds" by John Bowerman. Update your Technical Writing library with
good, hardbound, and the most recent revisions of reference materials, like
style guides (Chicago), a thesaurus, an unabridged dictionary, technology
reference books for whatever you happen to work with, and gifts for other
people.

Lauren