Re: RH X5: how to hyperlink to Search tab of NavPane view from a CSH popup?

Subject: Re: RH X5: how to hyperlink to Search tab of NavPane view from a CSH popup?
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:05:24 -0600

Hi Ed

You might want to check out a free resource I offer up. It's called the "Skinny on Skins" and you may download a copy by visiting the link below:

http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/NewProject.htm#Downloads/Skinny_on_Skins.htm

Inside is a topic titled "Opening WebHelp with different Navigation panes loaded" that you may find useful in this case.

Hopefully this helps... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>