Re: ADMIN: Tech help request: My blog has been hijacked. How do Ifix this?

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Tech help request: My blog has been hijacked. How do Ifix this?
From: Eric Ray <ericjray -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>, admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:13:50 -0800 (PST)

--- Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:

> And for that matter, is our newly proclaimed
> moderator a
> true moderator, with powers to edit and/or delete
> postings
> and to lock threads? Or is she really performing the
> admin
> role of pointing us all in the right direction and
> suspending
> posting privileges if we do not comply?
> Historically, this list
> has adhered to the definition of an unmoderated
> list, with
> the admin only taking action if things get
> particularly unruly
> or uncivil.

Michelle is fully empowered...but her intention and
our shared goal is to continue just as things have
been in the past. There's more "behind the scenes"
admin activity than you're probably aware of to keep
things on track (preventing way-off-topic postings
is far better than trying to get the horses back
in the barn), but I don't think you'll see a
significant change from the TECHWR-L of old.
(Did you folks realize that we're 1 month away
from the 14th birthday?)

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com