RE: The 'user' in User Manual

Subject: RE: The 'user' in User Manual
From: "Condo, Candis" <ccondo -at- c-cor -dot- com>
To: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>, "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:06:53 -0800

I love grammar. I was one of the odd-balls in high school who loved to
go to the blackboard (yes, the boards were black then) and diagram
sentences.

That said, knowing grammar does not make you a writer much less a
technical writer. You can bet I won't be looking at grammar competency
when interviewing tech writing candidates this week.

Candis L. Condo