RE: Word numbering problem

Subject: RE: Word numbering problem
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Poshedly, Ken'" <PoshedlyK -at- polysius -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:51:23 -0800

I think that you might have a style that begins at 9. Look through the list
of styles. You can also update the list to see if it resets. If you can't
fix it with what is available, then you may need to make a new style that
begins at 1 and apply that style, but Word defaults to continue from the
previous list unless there is an intervening heading or first level list
item when your "9" list is not the first level.

Lauren