FM issue

Subject: FM issue
From: "Bansal, Arpita" <Arpita -dot- Bansal -at- lionbridge -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:59:02 -0500

I am encountering some real unusual situation.

Every time I try opening a fm/book file, it reports an error for
unavailability of the file or missing components.

Error message:

"Cannot find the file 'file_path' (or one of its components). Make sure
the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are

This error message appears after quite a while (a zillion of seconds) of
double-clicking the file.

The error occurs only when I open the fm/book file directly by
double-clicking it. However, the file opens normally when I access it
(File> Open) from the Framemaker application. The issue is occurring
with all the fm/book files and does not limit to any specific project or

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance,

Arpita Bansal

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit