Content Management/XML TextBook

Subject: Content Management/XML TextBook
From: Filipp Sapienza <urbann_animals -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- TECHWR-L -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:33:47 -0800 (PST)

Greetings. I am planning to teach an XML and Content
Management courses at the University of Colorado at
Denver online this Fall of 2007. I have used four
different texts for this class but unfortunately none
have really matched the specific needs in technical
documentation. Students have told me that I should
write my own text. As a result I am considering
writing my own textbook for the course.

My questions are (1) what texts on this subject have
people found particularly helpful; and (2) what are
some shortcomings of the existing texts that people
have found, and how best to address them?

Thank you for your advice. Feel free to reply off-list
if you wish.

Filipp Sapienza
urbann_animals -at- yahoo -dot- com

Never Miss an Email

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit