RE: resumes/recruiters

Subject: RE: resumes/recruiters
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:58:45 -0500

I saw the listing.
Sent the letter and resume.
Waited a week, no answer.
Called -- they'll follow up.
Around and about for about six months.
Should I call, gosh I don't want to seem too pushy.
Oh yes, could I come in on Tuesday?
Got the job.
No problem (except that their HR dept. was completely incompetent).
I had better probably mention that this was not my current employer.

Dori Green

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: resumes/recruiters: From: Ned Bedinger