For Limited distribution??

Subject: For Limited distribution??
From: Melissa Nelson <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:48:32 -0500

I am looking for the proper way to state that a document is for limited distribution. Right now the documentation goes out with a small notice that simply says "For Limited Distribution" on the cover page. However, it does not seem to be getting noticed...does anyone have any suggestions on how to phrase this a bit more forcefully, without looking like I am trying to hit them over the head with it?

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit