Fwd: Help!

Subject: Fwd: Help!
From: "Robert Stromberg" <bob -dot- stromberg -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:14:20 -0500

Hi,
Here's a suggestion:

Save the Word document file as HTML. Then catalog the resulting image files
using a DAM (digital assets management) program. Then use that program's
file comparison tools to find like (or identical) files. I think I could do
this using Photoshop Elements 5 but I haven't tried it. I'm itching to try
out Lightroom.

And, there's the possibility of www.riya.com. But... pay attention to the
"Grant of License" notice in Riya's terms of use. (First use of humor in a
legal document that I ever saw.)

I loved it when (at a major computer manufacturer where I used to work) we
put the names of the graphic files into the document. I think this was done
with an option in the tool we were using (Arbortext Adept with an
internally-developed information development workbench). Writer heaven.

Bob Stromberg
Greenwich, NY