RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)

Subject: RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:13:31 -0800 (PST)

Hey, I did. I'm not sure why you'd read that as
unfriendly, but we're having a communication breakdown
here again, so I'll just leave off here. I don't get
involved in net.flame wars, not because I'm cool but
because I like friendly.

--- Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>

> > Some people (not necessarily you)
> Hey, let's keep this friendly, list buddy.

Never miss an email again!

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC): From: Dan Goldstein