RE: certification (was: ranting STC)

Subject: RE: certification (was: ranting STC)
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:24:13 -0800 (PST)

I remember people looking fondly back at modem-based
UUCP systems with this outlook.

The only thing that stands between us and a horde
uneducated in net usage is... technical writing.

--- Lauren <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu> wrote:

> I remember Infoseek. Life was simpler then. Only
> people that knew how to
> use the Internet had access to it.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: certification (was: ranting STC): From: Lauren