Re: Wordstar (was: "RE: certification (was: ranting STC)")

Subject: Re: Wordstar (was: "RE: certification (was: ranting STC)")
From: "Jennifer C. Bennett" <fritillary -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, <Liz_Vela -at- bcbstx -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:34:02 -0600

Same here! I was , oh, maybe 12 or 13 when I was using it. It had a great
tutorial, and I could do so much with it. Then my dad brought home
WordPerfect, and I didn't like that as well.

My boyfriend and I were just talking about WordStar the other day!

Jennifer

----- Original Message -----
From: <Liz_Vela -at- bcbstx -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: Wordstar (was: "RE: certification (was: ranting STC)")


>I loved WorkStar! It was the first wp application I ever used and by far
> the easiest to learn.
>
>
>
> Liz Vela
> Strategic Enhancement Services (SES)
> 972-766-2077
>
>
>
> "Andrew Warren"
> <awarren -at- synaptic
> s.com> To
> Sent by: "Ladonna Weeks"
> techwr-l-bounces+ <ladonna -dot- weeks -at- comtrak -dot- com>, "Chris
> liz_vela=bcbstx.c Borokowski" <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>,
> om -at- lists -dot- techwr-l techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> .com cc
>
> Subject
> 03/08/2007 01:30 Wordstar (was: "RE: certification
> PM (was: ranting STC)")
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Ladonna Weeks wrote:
>
>> Does anybody remember WordStar? It was pre-GUI but had good control
> key
>> assignments. I could type so fast with it. I was sorry to see it go.
>
> Ladonna:
>
> WordStar Command Emulator for Word
> http://www.wordstar.org/wsemu/word/pages/index.htm
>
> -Andrew
>
> === Andrew Warren - awarren -at- synaptics -dot- com
> === Synaptics, Inc - Santa Clara, CA
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
> printed documentation. Features include single source authoring, team
> authoring,
> Web-based technology, and PDF output. http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList
>
> Now shipping: Help &amp; Manual 4 with RoboHelp(r) import! New editor,
> full Unicode support. Create help files, web-based help and PDF in up
> to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual: http://www.helpandmanual.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as Liz_Vela -at- bcbstx -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/liz_vela%40bcbstx.com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> **********
>
> The information contained in this communication is confidential, private,
> proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of
> the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is
> strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
> communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at
> (312)653-6000 in Illinois; (800)835-8699 in New Mexico; (918)560-3500 in
> Oklahoma; or (972)766-6900 in Texas.
>
> **********
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
> printed documentation. Features include single source authoring, team
> authoring,
> Web-based technology, and PDF output. http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList
>
> Now shipping: Help &amp; Manual 4 with RoboHelp(r) import! New editor,
> full Unicode support. Create help files, web-based help and PDF in up
> to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual: http://www.helpandmanual.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as fritillary -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/fritillary%40gmail.com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.
>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
printed documentation. Features include single source authoring, team authoring,
Web-based technology, and PDF output. http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

Now shipping: Help &amp; Manual 4 with RoboHelp(r) import! New editor,
full Unicode support. Create help files, web-based help and PDF in up
to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual: http://www.helpandmanual.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archive%40web.techwr-l.com


To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.


Follow-Ups:

References:
Re: Wordstar (was: "RE: certification (was: ranting STC)"): From: Liz_Vela

Previous by Author: Does InDesign change image format like Word does?
Next by Author: OT: Re: Old PC Technology (too long, sorry)
Previous by Thread: Re: Wordstar (was: "RE: certification (was: ranting STC)")
Next by Thread: Re: Wordstar (was: "RE: certification (was: ranting STC)")


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads