RE: e-publishing a catalogue

Subject: RE: e-publishing a catalogue
From: Jan Cohen <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Ricardo "Rodríguez" - Your XEN ICT Team <webmaster -at- xen -dot- net>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 03:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ricardo,

I haven't used the application myself, but server2go might suit your needs. You can learn more about it via

jan cohen

Ricardo Rodríguez - Your XEN ICT Team <webmaster -at- xen -dot- net> wrote:

> [...]

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: e-publishing a catalogue: From: Ricardo Rodríguez - Your XEN ICT Team