Re: Indexing resources

Subject: Re: Indexing resources
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 06:32:07 -0700 (PDT)

I know that users appreciate quality indexing, and
will never speak a word against it. Traditional
publishing is going through a bit of a transition now
and may return to sanity.

--- Joanne Sprott <afterwords -at- aweditorial -dot- com> wrote:

> Main reason I'm on this list is that tech writers
> and some of the
> companies they work for seem to be more appreciative
> of our indexing
> expertise than the traditional publishing world
> these days, so I'm
> getting in touch with the community that's becoming
> more and more of my
> clientele.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: Indexing resources: From: Joanne Sprott