Re: Business Analyst vs. Tech Writer

Subject: Re: Business Analyst vs. Tech Writer
From: Nauman <naumansohail -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: ekarenski-techwrl -at- yahoo -dot- com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:00:33 +0500

I have been doing technical writing for almost two years professionaly for
two companies. Now that my role kept moving from technical writing to
information devleopment to business analysis. As stone of time kept rolling
on and on, I felt life being a business analyst is more interesting rather
just documenting user manuals etc etc... Communicating with clients,
eliciting requirements and its management seems more of a brain storming
than following stupid conventions where one can't freely be creative to
write for user assistance documentation.

So I also use the keywords of analys & design, OOAD, UML, RUP, etc for my
perspective position.

I have an honors degree in CS with total of 2.5 yrs experience and want to
being my career as a BA, how should i proceed?

*Nauman. *