Re: wiki's

Subject: Re: wiki's
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 05:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

My bet is that it's security paranoia. Most are
written in PHP and leery of including anything in the
db that the browser can directly parse.

--- Ricardo Rodríguez - Your XEN ICT Team
<webmaster -at- xen -dot- net> wrote:

> One perhaps silly question... why does no wiki
> engine use XML as internal markup language (stored
> in either flat files or database fields)?

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: wiki's: From: Ricardo Rodríguez - Your XEN ICT Team