Re: symptom?

Subject: Re: symptom?
From: Milan Davidovic <shl_ctf -at- yahoo -dot- ca>
To: Susan Hogarth <hogarth -at- gmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:22:33 -0400 (EDT)

--- Susan Hogarth <hogarth -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> I'm not sure it makes sense to speak of machines as
> becoming 'sick',
> except in a highly metaphorical way which might be
> more confusing than
> helpful.

Yes, hence the scare quotes in my original post. And I
think for my purposes here, the use of "sick" has been
getting the message across; I certainly wouldn't use
it in customer documentation, though.

That aside, thanks for a highly informative post!

Do You Yahoo!?

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: symptom?: From: Susan Hogarth