RE: Geoff Lane's "arrogant PC bunch"

Subject: RE: Geoff Lane's "arrogant PC bunch"
From: "Cardimon,Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "Geoff Lane" <geoff -at- gjctech -dot- co -dot- uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:30:26 -0400

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:39:33 +0000
From: Geoff Lane <geoff -at- gjctech -dot- co -dot- uk>
Subject: Re: Pet Peeves

<snip>

IMO it's high time that the arrogant PC bunch got their facts straight
and stopped polluting our language. Personally, I'll continue using
terms like "master" and "slave", "male" and "female" for as long as
they continue to be industry standard - and as a rule of thumb I won't
give a stuff for the PC bunch unless the style guide backs them up.

<snip>

My response: Here, here! I agree. I got so excited that someone else
feels the way I do about those thugs I almost spilled my morning juice.
The politically correct crowd are nothing but arrogant bullies. There, I
said it.

-- Craig