Re: Geoff Lane's "arrogant PC bunch"

Subject: Re: Geoff Lane's "arrogant PC bunch"
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:17:45 -0700 (PDT)

I'd heartily agree. I'm certain I don't like
ignorance, am probably not educated or intellectual,
but detest politics. When the oil runs out, it will go
away, I hope.

--- "Cardimon,Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com> wrote:

> Ignorance won. I
> enjoy being an
> educated intellectual. Can't stand politics.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: Geoff Lane's "arrogant PC bunch": From: Cardimon,Craig