RE: Pet Peeves

Subject: RE: Pet Peeves
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:17:41 -0700 (PDT)

There's a lot of that going around these days. I'm
trying to avoid it myself, although I've got quite a
geek side.

--- "Poshedly, Ken" <PoshedlyK -at- polysius -dot- com> wrote:

> Like they say, "Book-smart, but no common sense."

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: Pet Peeves: From: Poshedly, Ken