RE: Pet Peeves

Subject: RE: Pet Peeves
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

Since everyone is offended by something, if we do
that, language will eat itself.

Personally I don't like the word "cake" and would like
to find a less rigid-sounding replacement. Cake should
be soft and fluffy and sweet, and the word to describe
it should be, too.

--- Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com> wrote:

> Are you saying is that if one person contends that
> something technical
> you've written offends them, then the entire
> industry must change to suit
> that person's whims?

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: Pet Peeves: From: Al Geist