RE: Pet Peeves

Subject: RE: Pet Peeves
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, "Ned Bedinger" <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:13:52 -0600

Al Geist wrote:

> To late for the's microbrew time now, and there's a
> fine IPA calling my name.

Ooh, IPA! Double IPA! Will the moderator get mad if, late on a Friday,
we talk about the health benefits of hops? We males in particular need
our hops:

Happy weekend, all!

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom
rgcombs AT gmailDOTcom

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: Pet Peeves: From: Al Geist