RE: File utility suggestions?

Subject: RE: File utility suggestions?
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Joyce Fetterman" <Joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:08:53 -0500

The last free version of 2x Explorer, along with many nifty features --
and much more power than Windows Explorer -- does this effortlessly.
Simply select the desired files, go to Actions - Touch dates, and it
redates all of the files according to the current system date.

If, for some specific purpose, you need to select a specific date other
than today, simply go to DOS/command line, set the desired date, and
then go back and Touch Dates. Then go back to DOS and reset to the real
date when you're done.

To download 2x Explorer or a newer version, if you prefer, go to:
http://www.netez.com/2xExplorer/.