Re: Overuse of "It"

Subject: Re: Overuse of "It"
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:41:34 -0700

I think you have bigger problems than the repetitive
use of a word. As a user I would have no interest at
all in a manual trying to tell me how something
"appears" or what is "postulated" to be rather than
what it is, and I will decide for myself what is of
interest to me and what is clear and unclear about
the product or its documents, thank you very much.
This document talks down to its readers. It isn't
dry and boring, it's infuriating.

Gene Kim-Eng