Re: Giving up on XML

Subject: Re: Giving up on XML
From: JLShaeffer -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:40:47 EDT

I was on a completely unrelated internet search when I stumbled upon this
article from 2001, which seems to indicate that not much has changed in the
intervening years.

Take My Advice: Don't learn XML

Jim Shaeffer

Find out more about what's free from AOL at

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

Now shipping: Help & Manual 4 with RoboHelp(r) import! New editor,
to 106 languages with Help & Manual:

or visit