FrameMaker 7.2 + DITA plugin

Subject: FrameMaker 7.2 + DITA plugin
From: "Kevin McGowan" <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:44:38 -0400

Further to my questions last week...

My boss really likes this combination (Frame/DITA), and it's looking good to
me too. Has anyone successfully managed to get this kind of system up and
running? I'd like to hear any warnings/pitfalls before we start moving

Fine Dining & Fancy Food. Check Out This Collection Of Good Eats.!378

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: System Requirements: From: Mayur Polepalli