Re: Word Appendix Numbering

Subject: Re: Word Appendix Numbering
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: "J. Paul Kent" <jopakent -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:47:31 -0400

At my current employer's place we let Word continue with chapter
numbering right through the appendixes, like this:

1. Introduction to the Veeblefetzer
2. Using the Veeblefetzer without tears
3. Tearing apart the Veeblefetzer
4. Appendix A - Catalogue of spare Veeblefetzer parts
5. Appendix B - Biography of Henry Q. Veeblefetzer

The method is a lot easier than trying to invent more grief in Word, and
will be no trouble for my successor to master. Mr. Veeblefetzer does not
care one way or the other.

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Word Appendix Numbering: From: J. Paul Kent